Tuesday 10 February 2015

Lovely Quotes On Life Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Lovely Quotes On Life Biography

source (google.com.pk)

We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Love, Life, Living
If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
Bruce Lee
 
With me, what you see is what you get. Yes, call me naive, but I love life. I am happy, and for that, I make no apologies. I do like to see the best in people, and when someone is nice to my face, I tend to believe them.
Joyce Giraud

If we went by the world's definition of who I'm supposed to be because I look weird... 'Well, surely, this guy can't have a productive life, surely, he doesn't have a sense of humor. Surely, he can't love life.' We stereotype people in this world. And so... if the world thinks you're not good enough, it's a lie, you know. Get a second opinion.
Nick Vujicic
 
Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand your sexuality, have a sense of humor, masturbate, don't judge people by their religion, color or sexual habits, love life and your family.
Madonna Ciccone
 
I love life. I wish I could live another 500 years, truly. There is so much to do. I don't feel bitter or angry or disappointed. If anything, I am very grateful for where I come from. I have absolutely no regrets.
Waris Dirie
 
A dream is what makes people love life even when it is painful.
Theodore Zeldin

Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.
Benjamin Franklin
 
True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness.
Petrarch
 
We are supposed to enjoy the good stuff now, while we can, with the people we love. Life has a funny way of teaching us that lesson over and over again.
Sheena Easton
 
Every one has her own love life. Every one has a dream to get a perfect life partner. But this is not so easy in real life. In fact, one doesn't love; it happens.
Katrina Kaif

I don't really mind what people say about my love life or anything like that, but the one thing is that, yes, I do sing and write all my own music. That is something that I hold really dear. And yeah, I made a fool of myself in front of the world, but it was also great to pick myself back up and go on tour.
Ashlee Simpson

Even when I'm sick and depressed, I love life.
Arthur Rubinstein
 
If my leg falls off, I'll get a prosthetic. There'd be no deep sadness about. I'd just get on with it! It's called life, and I love life. You have to be positive, and you have to crack on no matter what.
John Lydon

I am amazed about how everyone wants to know about my love life. They whisper to me, 'Tell me the truth? Is it true?' Who cares? Because we have this job, we are to say to everybody what we do, or with whom we sleep? It's a bit absurd, but that's why everybody lies so much.
Penelope Cruz
 
People became more interested in my love life than in me, and that has a certain effect. You start to feel very empty and worth nothing, you start to become a piece in a board game you never wanted to play.
Anna Friel
 
I love life too much to be bitter.
Nicolas Sarkozy

Caregivers attract caregivers and live in a community of love. They are energized by their caring, fulfilled, and they love life. Caretakers attract caretakers and live in the company of resentful victims who see themselves as misused and are fatigued from constant giving with no return.
Gary Zukav

I am more interested in how people interpret the phrase 'Elect The Dead' than what I may or may not have intended. I named the album after the track, which is a spiritual song about love, life and death and is the heaviest song on the album without having any heavy instruments.
Serj Tankian
 
I love love, and I love life. I love. I just love. It's just great. It's the most enduring element we have is love.
Gary Busey

I love life. I think it's fantastic. Sometimes it deals hard things, and when it deals great things, you have to seize them.
Sam Taylor-Wood

As far as songwriting, my inspirations came from love, life and death, and viewing other people's situations.
Ed Sheeran
 
Death is an endless night so awful to contemplate that it can make us love life and value it with such passion that it may be the ultimate cause of all joy and all art.
Paul Theroux

I'm always jacked up. I'm pumped up. It's just, I love life and I'm having fun.
Terry McAuliffe

When I have to cry, I think about my love life. When I have to laugh, I think about my love life.
Glenda Jackson

I sacrifice in my love life and my social life, but those things will be there in three or four years. This is a really important time in my life. I can't just be the girl who sang 'I Kissed a Girl.' I have to leave a legacy.
Katy Perry
 
I love life in spite of all that mars it. I love friendship, jokes and laughter.
Tahar Ben Jelloun
 
Anorexia taught me to love life and to realise that starving yourself to death is a bloody waste of time. It's awful, and it hurts so many people around you. It's a terribly selfish thing to do.
Celia Imrie
 
If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do.
Angelina Jolie

One mustn't ask apple trees for oranges, France for sun, women for love, life for happiness.
Gustave Flaubert
 
I love being at home, being with friends and family. I'm of European stock, brought up in Australia. I'm a passionate guy. I just love life.
Eric Bana
 
I tend to say faith is believing in life, and as I love life, I try to do the best with it, make it as serene and joyous as possible.
Sandrine Bonnaire

The Americans all love 'The Holy Grail', and the English all love 'Life Of Brian', and I'm afraid on this one, I side with the English.
John Cleese

I love life way too much and find fun in almost anything. I'm a chameleon.
Kellan Lutz

I am someone who actually jumps headlong into everything and anything. I am not one of those people who likes to be scared; instead I have a tendency to be very, very open to everything. I really live; I love life.
Sonam Kapoor

I love life because what more is there?
Anthony Hopkins

I am not systematic at all when it comes to religion. I just love life. And I'm not judgmental. And I'm a vegetarian.
Erykah Badu

I love sport because I love life, and sport is one of the basic joys of life.
Yevgeny Yevtushenko
   
 It's OK to have a plan, to invest in your future - for your financial security, your love life, your personal fulfillment, and even your happiness. To have personal happiness as a stated goal doesn't detract from it if you get there.
Karen Finerman
 
I love life on the road. I'm in a different city every night and it never gets old.
Demi Lovato
 
I love to read about what my love life is really like.
Jennifer Aniston
 
A healthy love life is not and should not be the preserve of those in their 20s and 30s. It's important at all ages.
Jerry Hall
 
I went to a psychoanalyst. He explained things about my love life that I found very impressive... almost scary.
Britney Spears
 
I love life and nothing intimidates me anymore.
Olivia Newton-John
 
When you lose your hair, it has an impact on confidence and your overall self-esteem whether it affects your career or your love life.
Bill Rancic
 
My love life is like everyone else's - great, and then terrible.
Kevin Eubanks
   
 The truth is my love life has been a lot more turbulent than I have let on.
George Michael
 
Privacy is relational. It depends on the audience. You don't want your employer to know you're job hunting. You don't spill all about your love life to your mom or your kids. You don't tell trade secrets to your rivals.
Barton Gellman

Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness 
Lovely Quotes On Life 
  Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment