Sunday 1 February 2015

Amazing Quotes About Life Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Amazing Quotes About Life  Biography

source (google.com.pk)

“Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery”
Anne Frank
 
“I laughed as I twisted to face him and raised my arm to hit in one move. He caught my wrist and my laugh caught in my throat. A mischievous grin curved my mouth as I raised my other hand to hit him. He reached over me and caught that wrist too, gently pinning my arms above my head as he straddled my hips. The space between us boiled my blood.”
Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
 
“Sometimes your light shines so bright that it blinds people from seeing who you really are.”
Shannon L. Alder
 
“I wrote the song 'Down to Earth' a few years ago, and i was really excited to record it for My World album. It's a huge fan favourite. So many people feel where i'm coming from. It doesn't need any spectacular stage effects in the touring show; the best thing i can do is just sing it straight from my heart. I'm not afraid to show my emotions; if you love someone, you should tell them. If you think a girl is beautiful, you should say that. Usher says some songs work best when there's a sob in the singer's voice. You gotta let that deep feeling come through. And that's how i felt about this song. Sometimes the emotion of it is enough to bring tears to my eyes.”
Justin Bieber
 
“We are what we believe we are!”
C.S. Lewis
 
“I hope to write someday and that’s even more terrifying than performing. You don’t just entertain the audience, you give them little bits of your soul.”
Chris Colfer
 
“Until death," Jem replied gently. "Those are the words of the oath. 'Until aught but death part thee and me.' Someday, Will, I will go where none can follow me, and I think it will be sooner rather than later. Have you ever asked yourself why I agreed to be your parabatai?"
"No better offers forthcoming?" Will tried for humor, but his voice cracked like glass.
"I thought you needed me," Jem said. "There is a wall you have built abuot yourself, Will, and I have never asked you why. But no one should shoulder every burden alone. I thought you would let me inside if I became your parabatai, and then you would have at least someone to lean upon. I did wonder what my death would mean for you. I used to fear it, for your sake. I feared you would be left alone inside that wall. But now... something has changed. I do not know why. But I know that it is true."
"That what is true?" Will's fingers were still digging into Jem's wrist.
"That the wall is coming down.”
Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince
 
“Maybe the truth was, it shouldn't be so easy to be amazing. Then everything would be. It's the things you fight for and struggle with before earning that have the greatest worth. When something's difficult to come by, you'll do that much more to make sure it's even harder--if not impossible--to lose.”
Sarah Dessen, Along for the Ride
 
“Something amazing happens when you're in love and don't give a damn about what day it is anymore.”
Chad Sugg

“Sometimes I get so caught up in my own problems that I forget how amazing the world is.”
Wendelin Van Draanen, Runaway
 
“It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you don't know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, you don't know where you're going. And if you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.”
Terry Pratchett, I Shall Wear Midnight
 
“Did I ever tell you about the man
who taught his asshole to talk?

His whole abdomen would move up and down,
you dig, farting out the words.

It was unlike anything I ever heard.

Bubbly, thick, stagnant sound.

A sound you could smell.

This man worked for the carnival,you dig?

And to start with it was
like a novelty ventriloquist act.

After a while,
the ass started talking on its own.

He would go in
without anything prepared...

and his ass would ad-lib
and toss the gags back at him every time.

Then it developed sort of teethlike...

little raspy incurving hooks
and started eating.

He thought this was cute at first
and built an act around it...

but the asshole would eat its way through
his pants and start talking on the street...

shouting out it wanted equal rights.

It would get drunk, too, and have crying jags.
Nobody loved it.

And it wanted to be kissed,
same as any other mouth.

Finally, it talked all the time,
day and night.

You could hear him for blocks,
screaming at it to shut up...

beating at it with his fists...

and sticking candles up it, but...

nothing did any good,
and the asshole said to him...

"It is you who will shut up
in the end, not me...

"because we don't need you
around here anymore.

I can talk and eat and shit."

After that, he began waking up
in the morning with transparentjelly...

like a tadpole's tail
all over his mouth.

He would tear it off his mouth
and the pieces would stick to his hands...

like burning gasoline jelly
and grow there.

So, finally, his mouth sealed over...

and the whole head...

would have amputated spontaneously
except for the eyes, you dig?

That's the one thing
that the asshole couldn't do was see.

It needed the eyes.

Nerve connections were blocked...

and infiltrated and atrophied.

So, the brain couldn't
give orders anymore.

It was trapped inside the skull...

sealed off.

For a while, you could see...

the silent, helpless suffering
of the brain behind the eyes.

And then finally
the brain must have died...

because the eyes went out...

and there was no more feeling in them
than a crab's eye at the end of a stalk.”
William S. Burroughs, Naked Lunch

“I hated the mountains and the hills, the rivers and the rain. I hated the sunsets of whatever colour, I hated its beauty and its magic and the secret I would never know. I hated its indifference and the cruelty which was part of its loveliness. Above all I hated her. For she belonged to the magic and the loveliness. She had left me thirsty and all my life would be thirst and longing for what I had lost before I found it.”
Jean Rhys, Wide Sargasso Sea

“What you see is kinda what you get with me. I'm a very real person, or I hope to be, anyway. I don't have nothing to hide”
Kenny Chesney

“And must I now begin to doubt - who never doubted all these years? My heart is stone, and still it trembles. The world I have known is lost in the shadows. Is he from heaven or from hell? And does he know, that granting me my life today, this man has killed me, even so.
Javert”
Victor Hugo, Los Miserables I
 
“Before we do, I suggest you take a break. If you need to go to the bathroom, this is a good time. If you're sleepy, go to bed and save the next chapter for tomorrow. For the magician's story, you must have all your wits about you. No wandering minds allowed.”
Pseudonymous Bosch, The Name of This Book Is Secret
 
“He loved you.”
Marie Lu, Prodigy
 
“It's amazing what you can see when you just sit quietly and look.”
Jacqueline Kelly, The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate

“Good. Because we could be amazing. You and me.”
Chelsea M. Cameron, My Favorite Mistake
 
“But deep down she said to herself, Franz maybe strong, but his strength is directed outward; when it comes to the people he lives with, the people he's loves, he's weak. Franz's weakness is called goodness. Franz would never give Sabina orders. He would never command her, as Tomas had, to lay the mirror on the floor and walk back and forth on it naked. Not that he lacks sensuality; he simply lacks the strength to give orders.

There are things that can be accomplished only by violence. Physical love is unthinkable without violence.”
Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being
 
“I want to burn the world because Alan is gone," he said. "I want to destroy everything I see. But you mean something to me. I will not destroy the world, because it has you in it.”
Sarah Rees Brennan, The Demon's Surrender

“Everything's amazing right now, and nobody's happy.”
Louis C.K., Untitled 1
 
“Like it or not, there are people who are capable to love
genuinely and kill brutally. The amazing thing about that,
few of those could even sleep well like babies in the night.”
Toba Beta, Betelgeuse Incident: Insiden Bait Al-Jauza
 
“She realized all at once that Doon, thin, dark eyed Doon, with his troublesome temper and his terrible brown jacket, and his good heart---- was the person she knew better than anyone now. He was her best friend.
City of Ember--”
Jeanne DuPrau
 
“To be acceptable is for one to ignore his weakness while knowing his strength, to cover the scar even though it's always there, however, to be impossible is for one to see his weakness as, not an adversary, but the cherry on top of his strength, to rearrange the scar so that it compliments his features.”
Criss Jami, Killosophy
 
“Until every soul is freely permitted to investigate every book, and creed, and dogma for itself, the world cannot be free. Mankind will be enslaved until there is mental grandeur enough to allow each man to have his thought and say. This earth will be a paradise when men can, upon all these questions differ, and yet grasp each other's hands as friends. It is amazing to me that a difference of opinion upon subjects that we know nothing with certainty about, should make us hate, persecute, and despise each other. Why a difference of opinion upon predestination, or the trinity, should make people imprison and burn each other seems beyond the comprehension of man; and yet in all countries where Christians have existed, they have destroyed each other to the exact extent of their power. Why should a believer in God hate an atheist? Surely the atheist has not injured God, and surely he is human, capable of joy and pain, and entitled to all the rights of man. Would it not be far better to treat this atheist, at least, as well as he treats us?

Christians tell me that they love their enemies, and yet all I ask is—not that they love their enemies, not that they love their friends even, but that they treat those who differ from them, with simple fairness.

We do not wish to be forgiven, but we wish Christians to so act that we will not have to forgive them. If all will admit that all have an equal right to think, then the question is forever solved; but as long as organized and powerful churches, pretending to hold the keys of heaven and hell, denounce every person as an outcast and criminal who thinks for himself and denies their authority, the world will be filled with hatred and suffering. To hate man and worship God seems to be the sum of all the creeds.”
Robert G. Ingersoll, Some Mistakes of Moses
 
“There’s a good kind of crazy, Kaylee,” he insisted softly, reaching out to wrap his warm hand around mine. “It’s the kind that makes you think
about things that make your head hurt, because not thinking about them is the coward’s way out. The kind that makes you touch people who bruise your
soul, just because they need to be touched. This is the kind of crazy that lets you stare out into the darkness and rage at eternity, while it stares back at
you, ready to swallow you whole.”
Rachel Vincent, If I Die

“Can't let the music stop,
Can't let this feeling end,
'Cause if I do,
It'll all be over,
And I'll never see you again!”
David Archuleta

“It was not without a certain wild pleasure I ran before the wind, delivering my trouble of mind to the measureless air-torrent thundering through space. Descending the laurel walk, I faced the wreck of a chestnut-tree; it stood up, black and riven: the trunk, split down the centere, gasped ghastly. The cloven halves were not broken for each other, for the firm base and strong roots kept them unsundered below; through communtiy of vitality was destroyed -- the sap could flow no more: their great boughs on each side were dead, and next winter's tempests would be sure to fell one or both to earth: as yet, however, they might be said to form one tree -- a ruin, but and entire ruin.

'You did right to hold fast to each other,' I said: as if the monster splinters were living things, and could hear me. 'I think, scathed as you look, and charred and scorched, there must be a little sense of life in you yet, rising out of that adhesion at the faithful, honest roots: you will never have green leaves more -- never more see birds making nests and singing idylls in your boughs; the time of pleasure and love is over with you; but you are not desolate: each of you has a comrade to sympathize with him in his decay.' As I looked up at them, the moon appeared momentarily in that part of the sky which filled their fissure; her disc was blood-red and half overcast; she seemed to throw on me one bewildered, dreary glance, and buried herself again instantly in the deep drift of cloud. The wind fell, for a second, round Thornfield; but far away over wood and water poured a wild, melancholy wail: it was sad to listen to, and I ran off again.”
Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

“Because I hate the ocean, theme parks and airplanes, talking with strangers, waiting in line. I'm through with these pills that make me sit still, are you feeling fine? Yes, I feel just fine.”
Aurelien Budynek, Best of Motion City Soundtrack
Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness
Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness
Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness
Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness
Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Amazing Quotes About Life
 Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment