Sunday 8 February 2015

Depressing Quotes About Life Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Depressing Quotes About Life Biography

source (google.com.pk)

Every so often, we all gaze into the abyss. It's a depressing fact of life that eventually the clock expires; eventually the sand in the hourglass runs out. It's the leaving behind of everything that matters to us that hurts the most.
Ben Shapiro

What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity devoid of troubling or depressing subject matter - a soothing, calming influence on the mind, rather like a good armchair which provides relaxation from physical fatigue.
Henri Matisse

The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall.
Mitch Hedberg

It is true that from a behavioral economics perspective we are fallible, easily confused, not that smart, and often irrational. We are more like Homer Simpson than Superman. So from this perspective it is rather depressing. But at the same time there is also a silver lining. There are free lunches!
Dan Ariely

When you're choosing furniture for your home that's supposed to express who you are, what you are also saying is you want other people to infer what you want them to infer. What if they see something different? Wouldn't it be really depressing if you're trying to be bohemian and instead they see you as Rush Limbaugh?
Sheena Iyengar

Effort without talent is a depressing situation... but talent without effort is a tragedy.
Mike Ditka

I just got tired of being sick and tired and feeling down. Unfortunately, you don't realize this until you're getting sober but the reason why you're depressed all the time is it's the drugs that are depressing you.
Steven Adler

I find nothing more depressing than optimism.
Paul Fussell

To the scientist there is the joy in pursuing truth which nearly counteracts the depressing revelations of truth.
H. P. Lovecraft

Those who see the cosmic perspective as a depressing outlook, they really need to reassess how they think about the world. Because when I look up in the universe, I know I'm small but I'm also big. I'm big because I'm connected to the universe, and the universe is connected to me.
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Maybe it's a little depressing to think that my vision of a perfect world is actually so messed up, but I think it means that I don't really understand what 'perfect' is.
Veronica Roth

If I do something that depresses, it's not because I'm depressed, but because political life and history is depressing.
Anselm Kiefer

You can either look at things in a brutal, truthful way that's depressing, or you can screw around and have fun.
David Spade

To a profound pessimist about life, being in danger is not depressing.
F. Scott Fitzgerald

'Sunset Boulevard' - the story of Hollywood movies draped on a depressing sex affair - is an uncompromising study of American decadence displaying a sad, worn, methodical beauty few films have had since the late twenties.
Manny Farber

It just seems to me that the world's kind of a mess, and the more messy it gets, the more interested I am in escapist fare. Having a good time is something that isn't about the war in Iraq or the Asian flu or the Kyoto protocol - things that are horribly depressing to consider in our real lives. I'm eager to get away from them.
Eric Stoltz

I never understand when people say, 'School days are the best of your life.' So it's all downhill from 16? How depressing.
Marsha Thomason

There's something depressing about a young couple helplessly in love. Their state is so perfect, it must be doomed. They project such qualities on their lover that only disappointment can follow.
Roger Ebert

A lot of people work out to be skinny. That's so boring, and it seems like a depressing goal for a modern woman.
Zooey Deschanel

Passion is very important to me. If you stop enjoying things, you've got to look at it, because it can lead to all kinds of depressing scenarios.
Nicolas Cage

I hated school. Even to this day, when I see a school bus it's just depressing to me. The poor little kids.
Dolly Parton

Here in the big city people spend their time thinking about work and about money; they don't give some value to friendships and it can be depressing.
Adriana Lima

It was depressing, very depressing. I worried about how I would make a living. I didn't want to stay on the farm. It didn't offer the challenge I wanted and yet, without a college education, I felt that I was really out of luck.
Clyde Tombaugh

One of the things I find depressing about some of the upper echelons of Anglicanism on both sides of the Atlantic is that it's sort of taken for granted that we all basically know what's in the Bible, and so we just glance at a few verses for devotional purposes and then get on to the real business.
N. T. Wright

I'm actually not a big fan of the word hope. I think it's a depressing word. I don't want to hope - I want to know. Like I don't hope there's a God, I know there's a God.
Kelly Clarkson

The depressing thing about battery technology is that it gets better, but it gets better slowly. There are a whole bunch of problems in materials science and chemistry that come in trying to make existing batteries better.
Nathan Myhrvold

Some people say my work is often depressing and pessimistic, with the emphasis on death, blood, overcrowding, strange beings and so on, but I don't really think it is.
H. R. Giger

School is such an encouraging and safe environment. It's filled with idealism and just really working on your craft. When you enter the business world - where art meets commerce - it can become quite depressing.
Troy Garity

Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war.
Donald Rumsfeld

When you say 'failure,' that seems really dramatic, but a lot of failure is just really depressing and mundane. I remember the first time I ever played a concert in Italy. I played a venue that held 900 people, and I think five people showed up. It wasn't a big, 'John Carter of Mars' type failure. It wasn't dramatic; it was just depressing.
Moby

My own image of my work is that I no sooner settle into something than a break occurs. These breaks are always painful and depressing but despite them I see that there's a consistency that holds out, but is hard to define.
Lee Krasner

I find myself going out less and less. When you're 22 and see older people start to do that, it's depressing, but once you hit 30, you think, 'Wow, I've been working all week - it might be really nice to stay in!'
Josh Radnor

Sometimes I feel like I'm taking on a role when I'm writing a song, and it doesn't always have to be true. I'm not sitting in my room crying with my guitar, writing a slow solo about a depressing breakup; that's not me.
Mitchel Musso

I don't know how much you follow current events. For some, there's not enough time to keep up on what's happening; for others, the news is too depressing, and peering too deeply fills one with boiling frustration all too quickly.
Henry Rollins

There is too much fathering going on just now and there is no doubt about it fathers are depressing.
Gertrude Stein

What may seem depressing or even tragic to one person may seem like an absolute scream to another person, especially if he has had between four and seven beers.
Dave Barry

It's depressing when you're still around and your albums are out of print.
Lou Reed

Let your minds be filled with the goal of being like the Lord, and you will crowd out depressing thoughts as you anxiously seek to know Him and do His will.
Ezra Taft Benson

My motto: 'No good movie is depressing. All bad movies are depressing.'
Roger Ebert

Of all the bewildering things about a new country, the absence of human landmarks is one of the most depressing and disheartening.
Willa Cather

But human beings fall easily into despair, and from the very beginning we invented stories that enabled us to place our lives in a larger setting, that revealed an underlying pattern, and gave us a sense that, against all the depressing and chaotic evidence to the contrary, life had meaning and value.
Karen Armstrong

'Comfy,' that's one of the worst words! I just picture a woman feeling bad, with a big bottle of alcohol, really puffy. It's really depressing, but she likes her life because she has comfortable clogs.
Christian Louboutin

We don't make glamorous movies today. Everything now is very realistic, artistic - and depressing. When is the last time you you saw a wonderful musical or a fabulous fantasy?
Edith Head

I really don't like going out. I don't like restaurants because I don't like the idea of someone, a waitress, being responsible for my evening. I like seconds, and more, and lots of conversation, and I've always hated the idea that in a restaurant an evening just ends. I find that incredibly depressing.
Amy Sedaris

The decline of the aperitif may well be one of the most depressing phenomena of our time.
Luis Bunuel

Oh God, to think that you only fall in love once in your entire life is such a depressing thought.
Olivia Wilde

I feel like people have more in common than the news reports. People getting along doesn't sell very well in the news. I find that to be deeply depressing.
Mike Birbiglia

I like singer-songwriters, and I find sad songs comforting rather than depressing. It makes you realise you're not alone in the world.
Natalie Imbruglia

It's really funny - when I'm depressed or I'm having a hard time, I'll write really fun stuff. And then when I'm really happy, I write really depressing stuff.
Kathleen Hanna

Have you ever Googled yourself? I did, most depressing thing ever. People have websites hoping I die at 38.
Artie Lange

Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness
Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness
Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness
Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness
Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness
Depressing Quotes About Life 
    Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment