Sunday 8 February 2015

God Quotes About Life Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

God Quotes About Life Biography

source (google.com.pk)

We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.
Mother Teresa

Our heavenly Father understands our disappointment, suffering, pain, fear, and doubt. He is always there to encourage our hearts and help us understand that He's sufficient for all of our needs. When I accepted this as an absolute truth in my life, I found that my worrying stopped.
Charles Stanley

Beautiful, Creating
God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.
William Shakespeare

The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be.
Anne Frank

God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive.
Edwin Louis Cole

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
Jesus Christ

Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
Charles Stanley

The moment I have realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence before every human being and see God in him - that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free.
Swami Vivekananda

God will not permit any troubles to come upon us, unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty.
Peter Marshall

My trust in God flows out of the experience of his loving me, day in and day out, whether the day is stormy or fair, whether I'm sick or in good health, whether I'm in a state of grace or disgrace. He comes to me where I live and loves me as I am.
Brennan Manning

Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.
Abraham Lincoln

God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.
Billy Graham

I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side.
Bob Marley

I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.
John Lennon

Alone, Books, Lord
The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'
Billy Graham

When the solution is simple, God is answering.
Albert Einstein

I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn't need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.
Henry Ford

God and Nature first made us what we are, and then out of our own created genius we make ourselves what we want to be. Follow always that great law. Let the sky and God be our limit and Eternity our measurement.
Marcus Garvey

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'thank you?'
William Arthur Ward

The Bible is one of the greatest blessings bestowed by God on the children of men. It has God for its author; salvation for its end, and truth without any mixture for its matter. It is all pure.
John Locke

While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation.
Maya Angelou

What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.
Oprah Winfrey

I just want to do God's will. And he's allowed me to go to the mountain. And I've looked over, and I've seen the promised land! I may not get there with you, but I want you to know tonight that we as a people will get to the promised land.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
C. S. Lewis

God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars.
Martin Luther

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
Albert Einstein

If God can work through me, he can work through anyone.
Francis of Assisi

There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'
C. S. Lewis

For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God.
Saint Teresa of Avila

What I see in the Bible, especially in the book of Psalms, which is a book of gratitude for the created world, is a recognition that all good things on Earth are God's, every good gift is from above. They are good if we recognize where they came from and if we treat them the way the Designer intended them to be treated.
Philip Yancey

Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God.
Mary Manin Morrissey
   
Love, Good, Living

In almost everything that touches our everyday life on earth, God is pleased when we're pleased. He wills that we be as free as birds to soar and sing our maker's praise without anxiety.
Aiden Wilson Tozer

I cannot think that we are useless or God would not have created us. There is one God looking down on us all. We are all the children of one God. The sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.
Geronimo

Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God.
Lawrence Welk

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
Jesus Christ

God, as Truth, has been for me a treasure beyond price. May He be so to every one of us.
Mahatma Gandhi

God creates out of nothing. Wonderful you say. Yes, to be sure, but he does what is still more wonderful: he makes saints out of sinners.
Soren Kierkegaard

Start with God - the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning.
King Solomon

Life is God's novel. Let him write it.
Isaac Bashevis Singer

Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
Rabindranath Tagore

One must be very particular about telling the truth. Through truth one can realize God.
Ramakrishna

God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders to perform. He plants his footsteps in the sea, and rides upon the storm.
William Cowper

Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
Garth Brooks

Where mercy, love, and pity dwell, there God is dwelling too.
William Blake

God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness


God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness


God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness


God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness


God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness


God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness


God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness


God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness


God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness


God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness


God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness


God Quotes About Life
       Quotes About Life Tumblr Lessons And Love Cover Photos Tagalog Facebook Covers Tumblr Swag and Death and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment